What is JetOffer?
JetOffer is a direct property buyer representing a group of seasoned real estate investors that empower property owners like yourself and provide them with a fast and convenient way to sell. JetOffer is not a realty company. We close much faster than traditional agent listing sale, no commissions, no bank contingencies, and no repairs option. We eliminate most of the stress in the process.
What are JetOffer Fees?
JetOffer does not charge for inspection, fees or commissions at closing.
The offer is FREE with no obligation to you!
For illustration visit our Pricing & Benefits page
Does JetOffer use escrow or hand a check to the seller?
JetOffer always uses an escrow/ title company. The escrow company protects the buyer and the seller in the transaction, making sure that mortgage, taxes and liens etc. are paid, the title is clear and transferred. You the seller, get your money as promised and have no more obligations on the property.
We do not recommend that you will accept a check directly from any person without escrow for the sale of your property. Your name might stay on mortgage and you might be responsible for future expenses without knowing.
Where does JetOffer buying properties?
JetOffer is currently buying houses and other real estate properties in Los Angeles County, Orage County, Ventura County, and Riverside County.
Los Angeles County: Alhambra | Antelope Valley | Arleta | Artesia | Azusa | Baldwin Park | Bel Air | Beverly Hills | Bellflower | Burbank | Canoga Park | Canyon Country | Carson | Chatsworth | Compton | Covina Downey | El Monte | El Segundo | Encino | Gardena | Glendale | Granada Hills | Hawthorne | Inglewood | Lake Balboa | Lake View Terrace | Lakewood | La Mirada | Lancaster | La Puente | Long Beach | Los Angeles | Lynwood | Mission Hills | Monterey Park | North Hollywood | Northridge | North Hills | Northridge | Norwalk | Pacoima | Palmdale | Panorama City| Porter Ranch | Pasadena | Pomona | Reseda | San Fernando Valley | Santa Clarita | San Gabriel | Sherman Oaks | Studio City | Sun Valley | Sunland | South Gate | Sylmar |Tarzana | Torrance | Valencia | Valley Village | Van Nuys | West Covina | West Hills | Westwood | Winnetka | Whittier | Woodland Hills
Orange County: Aliso Viejo | Anaheim | Brea | Buena Park | Costa Mesa | Cypress | Dana Point | Fountain Valley | Fullerton | Garden Grove | Huntington Beach | Irvine | La Habra | La Palma | Laguna Beach | Laguna Hills | Laguna Niguel | Laguna Woods | Lake Forest | Los Alamitos | Mission Viejo | Newport Beach | Orange | Placentia | Rancho Santa Margarita | San Clemente | San Juan Capistrano | Santa Ana | Seal Beach | Stanton | Tustin | Villa Park | Westminster | Yorba Linda
Ventura County: Camarillo | Fillmore | Moorpark | Newbury Park | Oak Park | Oak View | Ojai | Oxnard | Port Hueneme | Santa Paula | Simi Valley | Thousand Oaks | Ventura | Westlake Village
Riverside County: Cathedral City | Corona | Indian Wells | Indio | La Quinta | Lake Elsinore | Mira Loma | Moreno Valley | Murrieta | Norco | Palm Springs | Palm Desert | Perris | Rancho Mirage | Riverside | Temecula
How does JetOffer determine my property fair purchased price?
- The information you provided- What special features the property has and its known condition will help to determine the offer.
- Neighborhood Comps– Compatible sales in the area. Finding relevant and irrelevant comps such as size, condition, lot shape and size, location etc.
- 3rd Party Estimates- Zestimate, Trulia estimate, Zillow, Eppraisal, House Canary. These tools are based on the algorithm and usually can give an approximate retail price within 15% accuracy.
In some cases where the properties have a panoramic view, waterfront, small lot, off-road and other factors these estimates can be way off (A house without view worth much less than the house with a panoramic view across the street).
- Sale closing Costs– Usually, traditional sale commission and final closing costs to the seller is
7-10% of the sale price.
JetOffer does not charge commission and unless otherwise agreed in advance, seller pays escrow closing costs which are usually between 1-3%.
- Repairs– Buyers want the house to be in perfect condition and sellers are responsible to declare any problem and, in most cases, to fix them.
JetOffer buys properties in AS IS / Any condition and take care of all major repair problems.
- The time it takes to sell– The average traditional sale takes 140 days and mortgage, taxes, utilities etc. must be paid for this time period (not to mention showings preparations etc).
- The Real Estate market condition might be better or worse at the time of the sale. We have a deep understanding of the current real estate trends and conditions.
JetOffer provides a competitive fair offer within 1 business day. If you are happy with the offer, we will purchase your property and save you time and stress that comes with traditional sale.
What types of properties does JetOffer buy?
JetOffer buys properties in our service area and gives a personalized service to the property owner.
- Residential properties: houses, condos, townhomes, and multi-family buildings, in AS IS / any condition except major foundation problem
- Houses that are site-built (not manufactured, mobile or pre-fabricated)
- Houses with a solar lease (seller must let us know upfront)
- Owner occupied, vacant or rentals
What are the common situations when JetOffer buys properties fast?
Divorce | Relocation | Downsizing | Foreclosure | Retirement | Probate | Bankruptcy | Water or Fire Damage | Inherited Property | Death in the Family | Code Violations | Behind on Mortgage | Taxes Delinquent | Bad Neighborhood | Major Repairs | Unpaid Liens | Out of State Owner | Problematic Tenants | Fast Sale Transaction | etc.
Does JetOffer buy commercial properties?
JetOffer has a separate division that specializes in distressed commercial properties such as Shopping Centers, Retail Buildings, Apartment Buildings, Land, Medical Buildings and Mix used. Check out our Commercial Page
How quickly can we close and move?
We will be ready to pay you in a few days. You get to pick up the date- anytime within 7 to 90 days.
What if I have listed with a real estate agent?
You will need to let us know in advance when you submit your information and we will communicate with your real estate agent directly. In this case, you might have an extra expense paying the listing agent at closing (each situation is different).
Will JetOffer give me a fair offer for my house?
We will give you a fair cash offer for your property. The closing is fast, no hassle for you. We buy properties in any condition.
Let’s work together and come with a win-win offer.
Should I consult a professional?
Yes, even before you decide to sell or call anyone. You always should consult a professional such as an attorney or accountant before selling a real estate property. For example, We do not advise regarding filing your income taxes, capital gains etc. which is the seller’s responsibility to file.
What about the liens and taxes on my property?
The seller is responsible for all lines such as mortgage and taxes on the property until the closing date. Any amount owed will be paid by the escrow/ title company.
What are closing costs?
Closing costs are title insurance, escrow or title fees, prorated property taxes, documents transfers etc. which the escrow company charges. The closing fees are different from one market to another and the specific seller’s situation. Usually, the closing costs run between 1-3%.
How JetOffer keep my information secure?
JetOffer uses DocuSign which is an approved third party, to sign all documents. The trusted escrow or title company handles all the payments and verification of title liens etc. Your information is secured as it can be.
Our website has the SSL certificate that encrypted the information you entered.
How JetOffer differs from other services like Zillow Offers and other services?
- JetOffer is the Direct Cash Buyer VS Zillow Offers is the middle man, not a buyer who try connects buyers for your property or even connect you with agents who advertise on their site.
- JetOffer gives competitive cash real offers within 24 hours VS Zillow’s investors give an offer online and then show up to evaluate. In many cases, you will find out then that there will be deductions from the offer such as repairs or even a different evaluation based on the conditions.
- JetOffer has more flexibility when selling such as Our offers valid for 3 days (72 hours) you get 3 extra days to stay, you choose your closing date from 7-90 days, no commission etc. See Pricing and Benefits.
- JetOffer has decades of experience VS Zillow Offers is a new matching service and currently not available in all areas.